Poezja i matematyka podczas konferencji TED

Oscar Schwartz: Can a computer write a poetry? 
(http://www.ted.com/talks/oscar_schwartz_can_a_computer_write_poetry#t-253807)

"The category of the human is unstable. (...) the human is not a cold, hard fact. Rather, it is something that's constructed with our opinions and something that changes over time. (..) the computer, more or less, works like a mirror that reflects any idea of a human that we show it (...) What idea of the human do we want to have reflected back to us?"


Harry Baker: A love poem for lonley prime numbers
(http://www.ted.com/talks/harry_baker_a_love_poem_for_lonely_prime_numbers)

"I'm Harry. I study maths. I write poetry. So I thought I'd start with a love poem about prime numbers. (...) That was the first poem that I wrote and it was for a prime number-themed poetry night which turned out to be a prime number-themed poetry competition. And I became a prime number-themed poetry competition winner, or as I like to call it, a prime minister."


Komentarze